It can be tempting to take shortcuts with UAT (User Acceptance Testing) as it’s often the last stage of system implementation and resources are stretched.
But it should be treated as a critical component for a successful implementation. This is because, without UAT, you won’t be able to fully validate that your system is working to the expectations of your end-users.
Why not avoid taking a risk with user adoption and work with a managed services provider who also provides a range of testing services, like Columbus?
We can offer you:
- A detailed and agreed plan drafted in advance of UAT commencement
- Minimal disruption to your staff in their day-to-day jobs by reducing the amount needed for UAT
- Expertise gained from previous UAT successes
- Assistance in the creation of UAT test scripts
- Improved probability of a successful go-live
- Access to extra training opportunities particularly in key areas
Read more about the customer’s role in UAT, what we can deliver, plus a success story of working with us by downloading our brochure below.