We surveyed 200 consumers in the UK and analysed the responses to understand how their online buying habits have evolved following the COVID-19. What we found highlights the actions businesses (of all sizes) should be doing to ensure they succeed in the 'new normal' and beyond.
But it's not always easy to digest lots of statistics and data... which is why we have taken the most important stats and key takeaways and created this visual guide - to help you understand how this crisis has changed the attitudes of consumers.
Here's a snippet of the stats you'll read:
- More people will be buying online compared to in-store.
- There's a 10% increase in people willing to pay more for items.
- People will become more flexible on delivery dates.
- 200% increase in those who would prefer to buy from a smaller brand rather than a big retailer.
- People will make more ethically-driven purchases - there's a 6% increase.
But there's more...
Want to discover what else we found out, plus our advice on the steps businesses can take to adapt to the 'new norm'? Click the button below to view our visual guide.