An important part of managing the costs of a project is tracking employee time and external expenses separately from other projects/operational costs. Although professional services companies may think they can get away with using Excel spreadsheets and standard bookkeeping software to track this information, business growth quickly makes these tools unsuitable.
By investing in a solution such as Dynamics 365 Business Central for Professional Services, you can significantly reduce unnecessary cost as well as:
- Take control of your labour, project and travel-related expenses
- Simplified access with a single interface for time and expense entry
- Easily track labour and employee expenses on a project-by-project basis
- Securely impersonate another user in order to report hours/expenses for other resources
- Empower employees with timecards and expense reports that are single-point and easy-to-use
Read more about the features of the time and expense management software in Dynamics 365 Business Central for Professional Services by clicking the button below.