Modern day customers are more informed than they've ever been. That's why we need to offer them content that they will be interested in, not what we think they'll be interested in.
This (and more) is what we discuss with the digital experience experts over at Episerver. You can watch the full discussion via the button below.
What else you will learn in this video:
- Why you should never expect your choice of solution alone to fix your business problems and challenges. It's about how your new solution will enhance your processes.
- The importance of marrying your online and offline experiences and providing consistency.
- Why you must get buy-in from your entire team before you make any sort of strategical change, regardless of hierarchy. One of the best approaches is to involve them in the planning process from the very start!
- How you can ensure that your creative and content teams can work together to release customer-centric product messaging.
- How to introduce powerful messaging that's consistent across all channels and product/service ranges.
- Customer behaviour metrics you should keep an eye out for - they can help you formulate your personalisation strategy.
- That it's not enough to simply give your customers what they want. You need to also show you want to help them solve their problems.