Best practice means finding the best ways of working and leveraging them to meet your business needs.
By keeping up-to-date with methods and approaches used by other very successful food businesses and assessing your current status against the practices used by market leaders, you can develop a targeted plan that will take your business forward competitively.
What does the ColumbusFood Best Practice Assessment include?
- Two days of on-site consultancy between now and the end of October 2020 which involves a Consultant-led review of your current pain points, business processes and future strategy
- An assessment report following the on-site time which includes...
- Business process review and maturity assessment
- A heatmap aligning gaps in best practice with pain points and future strategy
- Systems and infrastructure overview
- Recommendations on possible changes to meet future business objectives
The consultancy and report are delivered at no cost and you have no obligations to proceed with Columbus should we make any recommendations. We are passionate about driving business improvements and want to share this with you.