Today's customer service landscape is constantly evolving, sped up by the unprecedented challenges around the world in the last few years. Businesses are having to reassess and reposition their engagement channels and strategies, with many customers now expecting a B2C level of service in the B2B world.
Tune in to hear our CE Specialist, Steve Lyon, joined by Toby Harris, Business Applications Sales Executive at Microsoft and Mat Arnold, Technical Specialist at Microsoft, as they discuss:
- The changing landscape of customer service
- How have customer expectations shifted?
- Which marketing channels should organisations be prioritising?
- Why aren't all businesses adopting an omnichannel strategy?
- What is the 'One Microsoft' platform?
- What can we expect from Microsoft's acquisition of Nuance?
- What else is coming in the Microsoft roadmap?
Watch the full video of the podcast below: