ColumbusFood: ERP for the Dairy industry
ColumbusFood for Dairy drives food processing and distribution excellence with intelligent business. Our dairy-specific ERP solution provides access to manufacturing and distribution management tools designed to help your business attain peak efficiency. Tight integrations with other essential business applications like e-commerce, CRM and analytics enable end-to-end capabilities across your entire business.
Delivering results-oriented functionality
ERP for Dairy delivers a range of benefits to help your business enable efficient planning and scheduling, and meet customer needs.
- Track your profitability with integrated costing by milk class and components
- Improve lot tracking for pickups, haulers, dock receiving and silo storage
- Manage inventory accurately by tracking raw material receipts, both forward and backward
- Oversee payments to producers, brokers and haulers based on milk administrator report
- Maintain regulatory compliance and mitigate risks associated with product recalls
- Implement superior quality control by managing the aging process via formula-based tracking products
Industry-specific ERP to help you keep pace with business
With deep industry knowledge and a feature rich suite, ColumbusFood meets your industry requirements right out-of-the-box with basic system configuration. Deployed on-premise and in the cloud, our solution can easily be extended leveraging enterprise grade advanced functionality like Azure services, CRM, BI, Machine Learning, AI and IoT.
These key features allow you to focus on your business and meet customer needs.
- Automatic tracking of products with an age-based formula
- Ability to capture actual product weight and two units of measure simultaneously with each transaction
- Management of commodity costing and payment
- Support for multiple outputs from a production process (co-product and by-product)
- Enhanced pricing for flexibility in determining cost values and sale prices
- Lot traceabiity from raw material receipts to sale of lots
- Quality control with testing and reporting
- Supply driven planning and production scheduling
ColumbusFood has helped food producers and distributors meet their goals for growth and competitiveness for more than 30 years. Take the next step with ColumbusFood in the cloud.