k-eCommerce specializes in e-commerce solutions integrated to Microsoft Dynamics GP. Their clients are B2B and B2C companies from diverse industries who leverage profitable, ERP-integrated online channels to grow their sales, lower their costs, and keep their customers coming back.
Fine-tuning your web store’s customer experience is an ongoing process, and there are many variables to consider: from the user interface and site navigation to account options, cross-promotion and ultimately your sales funnel.
With nearly 20 years of ERP-integrated e-commerce expertise, k-eCommerce offers deep insight into the building blocks and best practices of an engaging, intuitive, loyalty-generating customer experience. Watch this video to discover:
- The critical role responsive design plays in everything from conversion rate to search engine ranking.
- Customer service vs. self-service, and how to strike the right balance between independence and support.
- Ways to personalize the shopping experience through product offering, pricing, purchase behavior and promotions.
- Retention strategies that give customers a built-in reason to keep coming back through loyalty points, coupons, gift cards and more.
- How to boost client engagement through interactive web store features like customer reviews and on-site surveys.