- Product: Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Course Location: 5433 Westheimer, Suite 1000, Houston, TX 77056
- Course Cost: $425
- Prerequisite: Basic knowledge
- CPE Credits: 7
This course provides students with the knowledge and skills to build basic and advanced financial statements using Management Reporter. Management Reporter is a financial reporting and analysis application to replace FRx Financial Reporting. Management Reporter retains many elements of FRx but is built on SQL architecture that provides greater scalability and reliability for customers. Microsoft FRx customers making the transition to Management Reporter will experience a variety of new features including the following:
- Direct integration to the Microsoft Dynamics GP General Ledger - This integration aids in simplified, real-time reporting with greater accuracy.
Reusable building blocks - Blocks of Report, Row, Column and Tree definitions can be mixed and matched to produce a wide variety of boardroom-quality reports.
- A Report Library - A Report Library is where reports can be secured, stored, and viewed.
Submit the form provided to complete your registration. You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours.Please pay one week in advance.
Please read our registration policy.