C-Kore Systems Ltd build and rent modern testing technology for the subsea industry. C-Kore inherited legacy systems from their parent company, Zetechtics, when they launched as an independent company in 2012. But as they started to see more business success as C-Kore alone, they needed a new solution that better fulfilled their needs.
With their old systems, C-Kore were experiencing silos between finance and sales teams, high levels of manual work and productivity losses. Plus, C-Kore needed to move data from their parent company to keep vital customer information.
By choosing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, C-Kore can:
- Remove many of their manual processes including creation of sales quotes and management of shipping orders
- Benefit from a solution that has room for growth, scalability and added functionality in the future depending on their business needs
- Get round-the-clock support from Columbus to get answers quickly to any queries they have
- Work with accurate customer records including past correspondence and customer requirements after Columbus helped them transfer all data across with no records lost
- Benefit from having an evergreen solution which automatically updates when Microsoft release new fixes, features and functionality
Want to read more about C-Kore’s journey to an integrated solution and how working with Columbus helped them reach their goals? Download the case study below.