Enabling business growth with connected systems
By replacing several legacy systems with a new fully-connected Microsoft based solution stack from Columbus, Charterhouse Holdings Plc are growing their business.
Over the last year they have implemented:
- Columbus eCommerce to improve and grow their online sales channels
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement to improve sales and marketing
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations for all back-office requirements
- Disparate systems
- Limited integrations
- Minimal development potential
These challenges were proving to be a significant obstacle in Charterhouse achieving their growth goals.
By replacing numerous and disparate legacy systems with a fully integrated set of applications, based upon Microsoft technology Charterhouse have dramatically increased their operational efficiency and have enabled key customer and prospect data to be shared across all brands.
Charterhouse has also benefited from:
- Improved management of lead tracking
- More efficient processing of purchase invoices
- Greater efficiency in the warehouse