Established in 2015, Gonas, UAB, is a sustainable seafood processing and packaging firm in Tauragė, Lithuania. An innovator in seafood production, the company meets the highest food safety and quality requirements.
- To implement standard analytics solutions to address the growing needs of the company in the fields of:
- To have a consolidated analytics platform for its group of companies
- To create additional performance indicators for decision making
- To leverage lease analytics solutions and integrate them with the firm’s business management system (Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ D365 Business Central)
Columbus implemented the Microsoft Power BI business analytics solution for building reports based on Gonas, UAB’s primary business processes. These reports indicate sales, purchases, finance, production, and stocks information and monitor other data within the Microsoft Dynamics NAV system. Our solution provides data analysis from other points of view and allows quick and effective business solutions adoption.
- Financial statements to analyze the company’s properties, long-term and short-term obligations, capital, and efficiency evaluations
- Sales statements to track the sales trajectory and profitability, analyze returns, recognize the best customers, evaluate sales managers’ work, control purchasers’ debts, and track the cooperation history
- Purchases statements to assess the suppliers’ usefulness and prices, analyze the purchase returns, control cash flows, and promptly make payments to the suppliers
- Stocks statements to ensure an optimal level of reserves, assess the goods’ turnover, reduce the warehouse inventory, and market the expiring goods
- Production statements to plan production and compare premium costs and prices of the products accurately
Benefits for business
The engagement helped the client achieve all the pre-project goals, enabling the client to:
- Make correct decisions related to production, sales, and pricing
- Have analytics according to the company’s fields, i.e., finances, sales, purchases, stocks, and production
- Identify changes over time, predict future sales and costs, and plan resources for the company’s smooth operation
- Record and analyze consolidated data of several companies to visualize the company’s situation at any given time to make the right decisions
To the implementation team: We recommend Columbus as a reliable partner who offers the best analytics solutions. It is very important that the analytics implementer knows and has experience with the business management system used at the company.
Appropriate analytics solutions: Columbus offered both implementations of the business management strategy and analytics solutions on a lease basis. It fully complied with the company’s strategy of having a cost per use without initial investments. Standard solutions prepared by Columbus for finance, sales, purchases, stocks, and production are perfectly suitable and require minimal adaptations to the NAV/ BC system.
Reliable partner: We are happy to have selected Columbus to implement the production system based on the lease. Currently, we continue our cooperation in the fields of system support and maintenance.